Garage Auto Sports
GAS Divorced Cooling System Reservoir, B8 S4/S5 3.0T
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
C7 A6/A7 kits here
8R Q5/SQ5 kits here
Breaking up is easy to do with our divorced cooling system reservoir for the supercharged B8.5 S4/S5!
Audi’s supercharged V6 is a powerhouse when tuned properly, but the cooling system remains a restriction to how much power can be made before the heat takes over. Even with the addition of heat exchangers and additional reservoirs, the cooling system for the supercharger system relies on hot engine coolant as its source.
Our upper coolant reservoir was introduced in 2017 to divorce your vehicle's cooling systems, providing your supercharger with its own dedicated coolant circuit. Now its newest revision is in full production and available for installation into your B8.5 S4/S5!
- Simple installation (under 1 hour)
- Reduces initial and sustained supercharger system temperature, resulting in lower air intake temperatures
- Can be installed on a completely stock or fully upgraded cooling system
- No cutting or drilling required, no self-drilling/self-tapping hardware
- All installation hardware & stainless clamps included
- Eliminates heat transfer from the engine’s cooling system
- Best bang for buck cooling upgrade for the 3.0T, and an aesthetic improvement to any 3.0T’s engine bay!
Note: We're aware that another company is advertising a dual port upper reservoir. Years of testing both single and dual port designs in our own reservoirs have yielded zero positive benefits to running a dual port (flow-through) vs a single port (fill point) reservoir design. The only measurable difference between the dual and single port design is an unnecessarily complicated installation. If you have any technical questions regarding the performance of our reservoirs or the difference between the 2 designs, please send us a message and we will be happy to assist!
Installation instructions can be now found here!
Due to headlight differences, if you have a pre-facelift B8 S5 3.0T, you will require a B8.5 kit. If you have any questions about which reservoir kit you will need, email email@example.com and we will be happy to help!