Garage Auto Sports was founded with a strong desire to provide honest, efficient service. To break the stigma around the automotive industry and to provide the best service possible; Uncompromising and fair.
From there, we built off of a strong performance foundation to provide an all-in-one solution of service, parts, fabrication, performance, and client satisfaction. We are always growing, constantly expanding our resources to stay true to this vision. We exist to work with our clients to meet all of their needs, no matter how large or small, with custom-tailored builds and performance to meet all of your needs and more.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Regular maintenance
- Performance fabrication
- Turbocharging & Supercharging
- Dyno tuning services
- Engine building
Our services and more information regarding them can be found under the Service section at the top of our site.
Our Service Process:
To provide you with service you can count on, every time, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Before we start, we will always take the time to explain all work being performed, and answer any further questions should they arise.
- All vehicles are stored indoors; our facility is secure and temperature-regulated, meaning your vehicle is kept safe and in optimal conditions.
- Documented inspections performed at every visit, complimentary. Before any work is performed, your vehicle in inspected thoroughly, allowing us to maintain our quality, as well as keeping you as knowledgeable as possible when it comes to your vehicle's condition. This will also allow us to catch any weak links before they leave you in a bad spot.
- We treat your vehicle like our own; our trained service team demonstrates the utmost respect for your vehicle during its stay. We'd expect the same for ours!
A Brief History:
Garage Auto Sports was founded by Bill Sanderson in 2015, following a career full of dealerships, parts stores, small shops, driveway builds and highway tuning (in no particular order). GAS was derived as a result of wanting more - more customer service, more performance, more flexibility, and above all, more room for expansion; to offer what other companies could not or would not.
2015 - Our first shop was started as a one-man, one-bay operation, catering to all makes and models. As a short time passed, word of mouth grew and so did business! GAS was off the ground, necessitating a larger location with more service bays and a team.
2016 - Our second location in the heart of Newmarket, Ontario provided more capacity to grow, bring on new team members, and provide a better experience for our clients. We have narrowed our focus by this time to exclusively European vehicles, allowing us to offer more specialized service and a wider variety of performance options, including tuning services.
2018 - Once again, we have outgrown our humble building. Our narrowed focus has allowed us to freight train our operations, bringing the need for more bays, fabrication areas, engine assembly room, a dyno bay, greater performance inventory, and a more client-oriented lounge. Our new 7500 sq-ft. location, also located in Newmarket, has allowed us all of that and more!
2020 - Secured Authorized Independent Repair Facility status with Audi, Volkswagen, and Lamborghini for repair, diagnostics, and re-programming. This relationship allows us to take our service abilities to the next level and further cements our professionalism in the European/Exotic market.
Our Ontario, Canada location contains all of the equipment our team needs to complete any task, including the following:
- AWD Mustang Dynamometer (dyno)
- Tire mounting & balancing equipment
- Dealer-lever advanced diagnostic hardware & software
- CNC plasma table & 3-axis mill for part manufacturing
- Fully equipped fabrication department
- 3D printers for rapid prototyping & testing
Meet The Team:
CEO/Director of Development