- Proven power on Stage 1 and Stage 2 cars, with and without downpipes
- Completely redesigned to support higher power applications
- Max gains of 24 hp @ 3250 rpm and 36 ft-lbs of torque @ 3150 rpm, crank (Stage 2 software + downpipes)
- Max gains of 15 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque @ 4020 rpm, crank (Stage 1 software)
- Durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter included
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Smooth transitions from full carbon fiber airbox inlet and turbo inlets
- Retains stock mounting locations
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The S6 / S7 S-FLO Carbon Intake
Full-floating carbon construction, no silicone. The AWE S6 / S7 S-FLO Carbon Intake features full carbon fiber construction allowing smooth transitions of airflow from the grille inlet to the turbo inlets. By deploying a new grille-mounted airbox inlet, and utilizing the factory accordion turbo couplers, the S-FLO Carbon Intake floats in place under heavy torque situations, preventing strain on the carbon fiber.
The S6 / S7 S-FLO Carbon Intake has been power and quality tested on the stock setup as well as under aggressive stage two conditions which incorporated high-flow downpipes. The S6 / S7 S-FLO Carbon Intake produced healthy gains in all scenarios and has withstood long-term real-world testing for quality and performance.
Add in our new enlarged, integrated honeycomb-meshed port located on the top of the S-FLO’s airbox, and you’ve got optimal airflow even when pushing higher-than-stock boost levels.
In other words, this box has both the looks and performance to earn the AWE S-FLO badge.
The S-FLO Filter
The included AWE S-FLO Filter is designed specifically for the S6 / S7 S-FLO Carbon Intake to ensure easy service and to maximize airflow by sitting in the direct path of ram air from the grille. This increased airflow unlocked maximum gains of 24 hp @ 3250 rpm and 36 ft-lbs of torque @ 3150 rpm, at the crank, with Stage 2 software and high-flow downpipes.
The combination of S-FLO carbon fiber airbox and included S-FLO Filter makes for a more aggressive intake note, with a distinctive turbo spool sound when under boost.