B9 S4/S5 Turbo Blanket, EA839 3.0T
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Finally, a quality heat solution is available for the EA839 B9 3.0T!
These direct-fit turbo blankets feature signature Funk Motorsport 4-layer construction, providing up to 3x more thermal protection than competitor blankets on the market. Funk Motorsport turbo blankets are also the only blankets in the world that can be removed for routine turbo maintenance with our ground-breaking new blanket technology! Say goodbye to single-use turbo blankets!
Improve gas flow and increase performance with our Audi S4 B9 turbo blanket. Our Funk Motorsport turbo blankets work to insulate the hot side of the turbo and retain the heat within the exhaust gases themselves. Hotter gases accelerate faster leading to them leaving the system sooner improving spool-up and throttle response. Insulating the hot side of your turbo also helps to lower the amount of heat from the turbo that dissipates into the engine bay and intake pipework. A cooler intake results in higher performance and more consistent power figures over time.
A turbo is an absolute furnace within the engine bay. Excess heat produced by the turbo can cause devastation to surrounding sensitive components. Protect anything from oil lines, coolant lines, and even bodywork positioned close to the turbo from the dangers of excess heat.
A turbo is an absolute furnace within the engine bay. Excess heat produced by the turbo can cause devastation to surrounding sensitive components. Protect anything from oil lines, coolant lines, and even bodywork positioned close to the turbo from the dangers of excess heat. Insulate your Audi S4 turbo to reduce excess heat within your engine bay. Reducing the overall temperature of the engine bay will improve the reliability of electronics, and also help improve the temperature of coolant, fuel, and oil lines. From a reliability standpoint, the benefits of a turbo blanket are endless.
While we are on the topic of reliability, what makes a Funk Motorsport turbo blanket the most reliable and durable turbo blanket on the market?
- Specifically developed thread construction to allow for exceptional durability when removal is necessary for routine turbo maintenance. Our new fireproof ultra-high temperature Stainless Steel thread is around 1mm in diameter and can now remain highly durable with temperatures in excess of 1300°C.
- New, thicker internal heat lagging insulation to provide up to 3x improved heat reduction. This insulation wool is created from a ceramic silica complex matting to improve durability over prolonged heat cycles, as well as insulation quantities.
- 4-layer construction for improved reliability.
- Uprated external Carbon Fibre twill and Titanium twill for an improved aesthetic and more durable finish.
- ROHS tested and approved to ensure compliance and desired parameters are reached within our material selection.
- 2017+ Audi S4/S5 3.0T EA839
- 2018+ Audi SQ5 3.0T EA839
- Fits both OEM & Hybrid turbos such as TTE710, TurboSystems (all stages), Pure750
Note of caution: This turbo blanket is not flammable. However, if any flammable fluids are introduced into close proximity to the blanket, the blanket could become a suitable ignition source for a flame to be produced. Please ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in regard to the appropriate maintenance of all oil and fuel lines and fittings surrounding the turbocharger and fuel injection system. Funk Motorsport takes no responsibility for fluid contamination of our products.