This pulley is a smaller diameter than stock, at 57.3mm, increasing the speed at which the supercharger spins, increasing the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on supercharger or engine components.
NOTE: This Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit must be used with appropriate “Stage 2” performance software. There will be no power gains if you install this pulley without Stage 2 software.
Stage 2 performance software will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T S/C engine while safely optimizing air-fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed off.
Stock pulley size: 63.20mm
CTS pulley size: 57.30mm
- Made in house at CTS Turbo in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel – best on the market! No other pulley manufacturer uses this steel.
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi, boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for long-lasting OEM looking finish
- Includes belt required for install
- Stock Size: 63.25mm, CTS Size: 57.3mm
Fitment on vehicles with press-on style pulley:
- B8/B8.5 Audi S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- C7/C7.5 Audi A6, A7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- Audi Q7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)