CTS Turbo Audi 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This pulley is a smaller diameter than stock, at 57.3mm, increasing the speed at which the supercharger spins, and increasing the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on the supercharger or engine components.
NOTE: This Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit must be used with appropriate “Stage 2” performance software, such as our GAS ECU Software. There will be no power gains if you install this pulley without Stage 2 software.
Stage 2 performance software will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T S/C engine while safely optimizing air-fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed-off.
Stock pulley size: 63.20mm
CTS pulley size: 57.30mm
- Made in-house at CTS Turbo in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel – best on the market! No other pulley manufacturer uses this steel.
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi, boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for a long-lasting OEM-looking finish
- Includes belt required for install
- Stock Size: 63.25mm, CTS Size: 57.3mm
Fitment on vehicles with press-on style pulley:
- B8/B8.5 Audi S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- C7/C7.5 Audi A6, A7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)
- Audi Q7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine (before 2016)