Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler Kit, Nylon
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Keep those boost temps down with the Boost Cooler! The Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler water-methanol injection kit is available for all forced induction applications (Supercharged/Turbocharged)
With a simple handheld display screen to set your injection points, this controller can be remotely mounted or placed in a convenient place to access based on your application. The VC-30 progressive controller with included digital display and boost sensor that proportionally injects more or less water/methanol according to boost pressure. Start and full points are adjustable for engagement and delivery curve to match what the engine requires. Proportionally injecting water/methanol according to boost pressure gives an accurate delivery allowing cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability and cooling benefits. Especially helpful for direct-injected engines to remove 100% of carbon build-up on the valves. Recommend for all street/strip driven gas forced induction vehicles using a turbo or centrifugal supercharger looking for cooling over a wide range.
This kit utilizes the only OEM-approved water-methanol injection pump on the market with proprietary heat flange, twin seals, and custom motor winding to run cooler and longer than the competition. The Extreme Environment 300 PSI UHO pump is designed to be in the elements with O-Ring connections that are then sealed and potted to ensure no moisture can enter the pump internals. Compare this to pumps that use a pump "sleeve". These sleeves will keep moisture around the pump unit leading to corrosion as well as trap heat greatly decrease pump life. Stage 2 comes standard with 100% methanol resistant components using stainless steel, nickel plating, EPDM, and hard anodizing to ensure years of continued use. Tie that in with new Snow Performance ACU-SEAL compression fittings for guaranteed leak-free operation even when using 100% methanol. Whether running a supercharger, turbo, or high compression motor the Stage 2 Boost Cooler will make the induction charge colder, denser, and increase 91 octane fuel to 116 octane race gas levels allowing full power all the time!
- U.S.A. Made
- Adjustable Progressive Water-Methanol Engagement & Monitoring
- Recommended For Street Driven Turbo and Centrifugal Supercharger Applications
- Supports 1,000+ HP
- 100% Methanol Resistant (Stainless Steel, Nickel Plating, Hard Anodizing, EPDM)
- Snow Performance Hyper-Sonic Water Methanol Nozzle
- Snow Performance ACU-SEAL Water-Methanol Compression Fittings
- Snow Performance OEM Approved Extreme Environment 300 PSI UHO Water Methanol Pump
- Snow Performance Running "S" Engraved Low Profile Nozzle Holder
- Snow Performance Running "S" Engraved Low Profile High Flow Check Valve
If you're running a V-configuration engine, a dual injection kit will be required.