Garage Auto Sports
GAS Test Pipes, Audi 3.0T Supercharged
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our test pipes are in stock, ready to ship 24/7 & include an OE gasket set & hardware!
As many people know, tuning your supercharged 3.0T beyond just a single pulley setup can drastically shorten the life of your stock catalysts, and even cause engine damage if left alone.
After installing many poor-quality, low-cost imported test pipes, we began development on a high-quality test pipe that would last. Our test pipes (like all of our products) are manufactured from start to finish in-house in Ontario, Canada by our certified TIG welders and go through thousands of hours of torture testing on our 3.0T development vehicles. Don’t be fooled by companies offering thick, heavy alternatives.
Catted test pipes are also available which feature the same perfect fitment as our catless versions, but are 100% EPA compliant and do not require O2 spacers.
This is the solution you've been waiting for! Stop sacrificing HP for emission issues and check engine lights.
- Thick-wall 1.6mm T304 stainless tubing
- 10mm T304 stainless laser-cut flanges, welded inside and reinforced outside to prevent common flange warping/cracking
- 1/8” T304 stainless mounting brackets
- Fully hand-TIG welded and back-purged for strength and longevity
- True 2.5” with 2.5” flanges, no tapering down to OEM size, eliminating the bottleneck when running aftermarket downpipes/cat-back
- Proven on hundreds of Stage 2+/Stage 3 dual pulley setups over 540whp/660bhp
- 100% EPA-compliant catalytic convertors good for over 600bhp (optional)
- Hundreds of sets sold, ZERO failures to date
These test pipes will not fit C6 A6 due to a one-piece cat/downpipe design. Please verify fitment on your application before ordering!
Proper software/tuning will be required.
These test pipes are for off-road/racing use only. Please consult local highway/emissions laws before removing emissions components from your vehicle. We will not be responsible for any fines or penalties resulting from the installation of test pipes on a road car.