Due to an extremely high order volume and increased material delay times, current test pipe orders may take 3-5 weeks to fulfill. If we have stock at the time of order, you will receive a confirmation and your order will ship immediately. We appreciate your patience and support!
Introducing 3.0TFSI test pipes from Garage Auto Sports!
As many people know, tuning your supercharged 3.0T beyond just a single pulley setup can drastically shorten the life of your stock catalysts, and even cause engine damage if left alone. For this reason we suggest that catalyst relocation is mandatory for all dual pulley (Stage 2+) and up builds.
After installing many poor quality, low-cost alternatives, we began development on a high-quality test pipe that would last. The features of our test pipes include:
- Thick-wall 1.6mm T304 stainless tubing
- 10mm T304 stainless laser-cut flanges, welded inside and reinforced outside to prevent common flange warping/cracking
- Reinforced 1/8” T304 stainless mounting brackets
- Fully hand-TIG welded and back-purged for strength and longevity
- True 2.5” with 2.5” flanges, no tapering down to OEM size, eliminating the bottleneck when running aftermarket downpipes/cat-back
- Proven on multiple GAS Stage 2+/Stage 3 dual pulley setups over 500whp/600bhp
- Hundreds sold, no failures to date
These test pipes will not fit C6 A6 due to a one-piece cat/downpipe design. Please verify fitment on your application before ordering!
Proper software/tuning will be required.
These test pipes are for off-road/racing use only. Please consult local highway/emissions laws before removing emissions components from your vehicle. We will not be responsible for any fines or penalties resulting from the installation of test pipes.