Introducing 3.0TFSI test pipes from Garage Auto Sports!
As many people know, tuning your supercharged 3.0T beyond just a single pulley setup can drastically shorten the life of your stock catalysts, and even cause engine damage if left alone. For this reason we suggest that test pipe installation is mandatory for all dual pulley (Stage 2+) and up builds.
After installing many poor quality, low cost alternatives, we began development on a high-quality test pipe that would last. The features of our test pipes include:
- 1.6mm T304 stainless tubing
- 10mm T304 stainless laser cut flanges, welded inside and reinforced outside to prevent common flange warping/cracking
- Reinforced 1/8” T304 stainless mounting brackets
- Fully hand-TIG welded and back-purged for strength and longevity
- Saddle-type O2 sensor bungs eliminate cracking around the oxygen sensor common in other test pipes
- True 2.5” with 2.5” flanges, no tapering down to OEM size, eliminating the bottleneck when running aftermarket downpipes/cat-back
- Proven on multiple GAS Stage 2+/Stage 3 dual pulley setups over 460whp
Since these are catless test pipes, proper software/tuning will be required.
These test pipes are for off-road/racing use only. Please consult local highway/emissions laws before removing emissions components from your vehicle. We will not be responsible for any fines or penalties resulting from the installation of catless test pipes.