IE HPFP Upgrade Kit, VW & Audi MQB 2.0T Gen 3 TSI
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The IE MQB HPFP upgrade kit unlocks fuel delivery for ethanol & larger turbos for the VW & Audi MK7 & 8V 2.0T Gen 3 engines. The piston and cylinder assembly is the largest volume possible within the stock fuel pump body. Top-quality components and our strict QC process ensure extreme reliability. Increase your fueling overhead and enjoy worry-free HPFP operation for your MQB 2.0L turbocharged engine.
- Highest flowing MQB HPFP upgrade on the market
- HPFP upgrade for ethanol & larger turbo tunes
- Fueling support for IE TrueFlex & ethanol tunes
- Reliably adds a larger fuel ceiling for increased flow
- The piston diameter increased from 9.92mm to 11.68mm
- Stroke volume increased from 231mm^3 to 321mm^3
- Broken-in and bench tested on in-house pump dyno
- Constant diameter piston design for long-life operation
- Tool steel DLC-coated pin
- Nitrided tool steel cylinder
- Molybdenum disulfide impregnated leak-free seal
- Stainless steel seal body
- Buna-N rubber oil-resistant o ring
- Engineered, designed, & manufactured in the USA
Your HPFP is an integral part of the MQB platform direct injection (DI) system and provides exceptionally high-pressure fuel (exceeding 2900psi) to the injectors. When running turbo upgrades or ethanol fuel, the stock HPFP internal volume becomes the limiting factor when increasing power. IE's HPFP internals are installed into your factory pump housing and increase the bore and piston size of the pump internals, allowing more flow, delivering more fuel, and allowing for more horsepower & torque.
Upgrading to IE's HPFP reliably increases the flow rate of the high-pressure pump for more tuning headroom to increase power safely. The result is a maximum gain of 38.58% over stock!
Every piston and cylinder is CNC machined to exacting sizes, assembled, and measured as a matching set in-house. Tolerances are hand-verified using specialized measurement tools and verified down to 0.00005 of an inch to ensure reliability and proper function. These extreme manufacturing and QC processes are the foundation that has built IE’s leading reputation in HPFP reliability and the popular choice for anyone wanting worry-free operation.
Engineered & manufactured in the USA
Pump Dyno Verification
IE HPFP designs are verified and torture-tested on our own application-specific fuel pump dyno. This machine is able to replicate countless miles and various RPM situations to substantiate every detail of the HPFP design. This strict engineering process, combined with our 100% in-house CNC machining, obsessed quality control, and top-shelf components is why IE HPFP Kits have earned their esteem and reputation for reliability.
Included Limited Warranty
Due to the extreme machining and coating tolerances, Integrated Engineering offers a limited warranty on this product:
Six months from the day of purchase (unlimited miles) for MQB internal HPFP kits.
DLC (diamond-like carbon coating) is an advanced coating process applied to the tool steel pin. This coating combines hardness and low friction, providing excellent wear properties and self-lubrication behavior that drastically extends pin life.