Garage Auto Sports
GAS MKI R8 V8 Exhaust System
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
We are proud to introduce our exhaust system suite for the MKI R8 V8!
During the development of this system, we focused on pure performance, lightweight design, and superior build quality. We engineered our systems from the ground up to provide the best results under all driving conditions, while offering multiple sound levels to suit all preferences.
Both our Sport and Supersport systems feature the following:
- 100% T304 stainless steel construction for unmatched corrosion resistance. This system will likely outlast your vehicle
- Designed to offer a lower center of gravity than most systems on the market, translating to improved handling and less stress on hangers and exhaust system components
- All components hand-built and hand-welded in our Ontario, Canada facility by our certified fabricators using the highest quality materials and back-purging processes to ensure the final product meets our exceedingly high standards
- Only the highest quality materials and back-purging processes are used to ensure the final product meets our exceedingly high standards
- Non-valved to ensure long life and pure, lightweight performance. There are 100+ valved options on the market for the R8; we went back to basics to offer simple, reliable results aimed at owners who seek visceral driving pleasure
Our Sport system provides a controlled sound increase that limits drone and harsh cabin noises, perfect for the driver who wants a true performance improvement while keeping noise to a minimum. Don't misunderstand this system though; with our low-mounted x-pipe and tightly-packed dual resonator design, you'll fall in love with your R8 all over again. Great for long drives or commuting where cabin noise can be an issue.
Our Supersport system is for the enthusiast who wants all their exotic has to offer, both in terms of sound and performance! The low-mounted x-pipe design generates a symphony that is unmatched in other systems while being extremely lightweight. A perfect option for those without compromise.