Garage Auto Sports
GAS Titanium Supercharger Inlet Pipe, B8 S4/S5 3.0T
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
NOW AVAILABLE IN AN OPEN FILTER CONFIGURATION!
UPDATE: CLOSED KITS WILL NOW INCLUDE A BMC RACING DROP-IN FILTER
There are many intake options on the market for Audi's highly tuneable 3.0T Supercharged engine, but few offer the ability to easily upgrade your other intake components without some sacrifice in flow or performance. Years of tuning, upgrading and modifying the 3.0T has left much to be desired in the intake department. We found that after upgrading the throttle body, the intake tube was either much smaller than the diameter of the new TB, requiring the use of a reducer, was simply incompatible (such as with a silicone intake tube), or forced you to utilize one single company's hardware/software.
Introducing the Titanium Supercharger Inlet Pipe (TSIP) from Garage Auto Sports. The first intake that has been tested to fit both stock/aftermarket airboxes, open-air filter setups, and is modular, for use with stock, 75mm, AND 82mm throttle bodies, with no loss in flow or performance. This is not your typical budget intake for the S4/S5!
- Extremely lightweight
- Modular; fits stock/75mm/82mm throttle bodies with a simple coupler change
- TRUE 3.5" diameter from start to finish
- Available in multiple finishes (Raw finish shown)
- Pie cut from 100% CP1 grade titanium, hand TIG welded and back-purged for longevity
- Tested and logged to show zero restriction at over 580HP on our ported charger/dual pulley setup and GAS Stage 3 software
- Titanium Inlet Pipe
- Inlet and outlet couplers to suit each application
- All required hardware
- Open filter configuration will include a 3.5" cone filter, SAI filter, and heat shield with all hardware
Due to material shortages, there is currently a 3-5 week build turnaround for this intake once ordered. If the option you have chosen is in stock, you will receive confirmation via email!