Breaking up is easy to do with our divorced cooling system reservoir for the supercharged B8.5 S4/S5!
Audi’s supercharged V6 is a powerhouse when tuned properly, but the cooling system remains a restriction to how much power can be made before heat takes over. Even with the addition of heat exchangers and additional reservoirs, the cooling system for the supercharger system relies on hot engine coolant as its source.
Our upper coolant reservoir was introduced in 2017 to divorce your vehicle's cooling systems, providing your supercharger with its own dedicated coolant circuit. Now it’s newest revision is in full production and available for install into your B8.5 S4/S5!
- Simple installation (under 1 hour)
- Reduces initial and sustained supercharger system temperature, resulting in lower air intake temperatures
- Can be installed on a completely stock or fully upgraded cooling system
- No cutting or drilling required, no self-drilling/self-tapping hardware
- All installation hardware & stainless clamps included
- Eliminates heat transfer from the engine’s cooling system
- Best bang for buck cooling upgrade for the 3.0T, and an aesthetic improvement to any B8.5’s engine bay!