Update: We now offer an upper reservoir for the C7 A6/A7, find it here
Bleeding the cooling system is recommended following install. If you haven’t done so already, pick up a set of our billet bleeder screws here to avoid headaches!
Breaking up is easy to do with our divorced cooling system reservoir for the supercharged B8.5 S4/S5!
Audi’s supercharged V6 is a powerhouse when tuned properly, but the cooling system remains a restriction to how much power can be made before the heat takes over. Even with the addition of heat exchangers and additional reservoirs, the cooling system for the supercharger system relies on hot engine coolant as its source.
Our upper coolant reservoir was introduced in 2017 to divorce your vehicle's cooling systems, providing your supercharger with its own dedicated coolant circuit. Now its newest revision is in full production and available for installation into your B8.5 S4/S5!
- Simple installation (under 1 hour)
- Reduces initial and sustained supercharger system temperature, resulting in lower air intake temperatures
- Can be installed on a completely stock or fully upgraded cooling system
- No cutting or drilling required, no self-drilling/self-tapping hardware
- All installation hardware & stainless clamps included
- Eliminates heat transfer from the engine’s cooling system
- Best bang for buck cooling upgrade for the 3.0T, and an aesthetic improvement to any B8.5’s engine bay!
Note: This reservoir does not fit the pre-facelift B8 S4 3.0T without some modification due to headlight design differences. We are currently working on a solution. If you are purchasing this reservoir for a pre-facelift B8, please keep this in mind.
Installation instructions can be now found here!