Bleeding the cooling system will be required following install. If you haven’t done so already, pick up a set of our billet bleeder screws here to avoid headaches!
Breaking up is easy to do with our divorced cooling system reservoir for the supercharged A6/A7!
Audi’s supercharged V6 is a powerhouse when tuned properly, but the cooling system remains a restriction to how much power can be made before heat takes over. Even with the addition of heat exchangers and additional reservoirs, the cooling system for the supercharger system relies on hot engine coolant as its source.
Our upper coolant reservoir was introduced in 2017 to divorce your vehicle's cooling systems, providing your supercharger with its own dedicated coolant circuit. After high demand from the A6/A7 community, our new C7 version is in full production and available for install into your A6/A7 3.0T!
- Simple installation (under 1 hour)
- Reduces initial and sustained supercharger system temperature, resulting in lower air intake temperatures
- Can be installed on a completely stock or fully upgraded cooling system
- No cutting or drilling required, no self-drilling/self-tapping hardware
- All installation hardware & stainless clamps included
- Eliminates heat transfer from the engine’s cooling system
- Best bang for buck cooling upgrade for the 3.0T, and an aesthetic improvement to any C7’s engine bay
Installation instructions can now be found here!